social work or international development jobs? (Mexico City)
I will move to Mexico City in February Protected content am looking for a fulltime-job.
This is what I offer:
- I am a german professional with a BA in social work (from Germany) and an MA in International Development (from London, UK),
Protected content years of work experience
- have lived and worked in 5 different countries
- leadership skills, teamplayer, but also hardworking and motivated to tackle challenging tasks.
These are areas I could imagine working in:
- social work with disadvantaged people of all ages
- humanitarian and civil peace work in terms of psychological consultation of disadvantaged people in difficult situations
- consultation of local NGOs in terms of concepts and strategies, offering workshops to share knowledge and practice
- good governance- human rights, gender questions, creating a civil society based on democracy
- Human Resources (HR) departments of companies- leadership training, organisation of recruitment and selection process of new employers, motivation and feedback structures etc.
Any suggestions, ideas or offers would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to contact me via message or on this thread so that I can give you more details and send you my CV. Feel free to look at my linkedin-profil as well.
I am looking forward to my time in Mexico.
See you all soon,