Video Editor needed (Mexico City)
Zoomin.TV, one of the world’s leading online video production companies, is expanding its office in Mexico City. We are looking for:
Video Editor Brazilian desk
Editors at the Brazilian desk in Mexico City work in close cooperation with the Brazilian teams in Barcelona and Amsterdam’s headquarters. The editors must be able to translate’ video-footage coming in from our video-correspondents – in Brazil and elsewhere – into real short-form video-stories.
Candidates for the position of editor at the Brazilian-desk must be Brazilian natives with:
– Native Brazilian
– Ability to spot a good story
– Online video experience and good storytelling and video editing skills
– Journalism experience, must be able to fact check and navigate breaking news
– Voiceover experience a plus
– Excellent communication skills
– A team player’s spirit
– Adaptability is key
– The ability to give local stories an international perspective and vice versa
– Great comprehension of social media platforms
The candidates must also be fluent in English (speech and writing). Spanish is preferred.
We are offering an exciting, multi-faceted position in the evolving world of online video. In just over 10 years’ time Zoomin.TV has become one of the world’s leading producers of online video. Zoomin.TV publishes around Protected content daily in seventeen languages on more than 2,000 channel sites in 26 markets. You’ll work together with an international team of young and enthusiastic people, dedicated to (online) video that will offer you opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter IN ENGLISH by email to Protected content Submission closes March 21st at midnight CET Amsterdam time.