Join now

How about Minas? (Montevideo)

Eco-friendly stay in Quiet Mountain Town

Quiet double room for rent with lots of storage, a private balcony and sunset view of the mountains of Minas.
Minas is a charming and friendly town where nature and horse-back riding is easily accessible. The town also hosts a well-used central plaza dating back to the 19th century and a great public library. I am just off the town square and 4 blocks from the bus station. I have Bikes available for you to explore.

Downstairs hosts a large kitchen and dining room as well as a large living room. It’s a breezy and sunny home in Spanish style with a great azotea-courtyard.

There are four bedrooms so you will find the home has a lot more space and privacy than many in Uruguay. I like cooking vegetarian and gluten-free food and doing arts and crafts so the house is well stocked for creative-types!

There are two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs and the Frida Kahlo room has a private bathroom. We are pet friendly, the house has one dog and one cat.

Photos: Protected content

The upstairs room, the "Sunset"" room with balcony is $ Protected content per month including utilities, or $150 usd per week including utilities, for a shorter stay. Protected content a night, 50. USD surcharge for second person in the room ).
There is no deposit.

Email Protected content
phone Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Montevideo Forum