IKS Health is looking for Language Experts who have worked within the Medical/healthcare space in the USA. We seek candidates with experience and familiarity with reading, writing or editing American English, particularly clinical documentation
Language Experts will be responsible to :
1. Audit Clinical notes and identify errors
2. Create a list of commonly observed errors and share with the Training Team
3. Collaborate with the IKS Training team to create training material
4. Coach trainers on American English written communication and the nuances associated with it
5. Conduct refresher training on “Nuances of written communication - specific to US physicians”
6. Train/coach on the rules and logic of American English
7. Coach and up-skill new hires/existing scribes on their written communication skills and monitor their progress
IKS Health enables the enhanced delivery of exceptional health care for today’s practicing physician, medical groups and health systems. Supporting health care providers through every function of the patient visit, IKS is a go-to resource for organizations looking to effectively scale, improve quality and achieve cost savings through integrated technology and forward-thinking solutions. Founded in Protected content , the 3,000-member strong workforce at IKS manages more than $5 billion in revenue for more than 8,000 physicians throughout the United States. IKS is headquartered in New York and has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Montgomery, Mumbai and Hyderabad, India.
For more information, please visit us at: Protected content .
You can write to me at Protected content