Join now

UI/UX - Interaction designers for mobile required (Mumbai)

Hi
I am in the process of forming the critical mass of talent from the creative perspective for our Mumbai operations. We are Protected content with an unbeatable experience in the field of mobile app development; having created Protected content for customers from around the world. I think here is an interesting career opportunity for designers in the UI/UX mobile space.

If interested can send in your portfolio links/resume or contact me at Protected content / Protected content
Protected content

Job Descriptions

What u need to get
• Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a firm grasp of design principles and vibrant creativity with a strong consumer orientation.
• Reports to the Design Director/ Associate Creative Director
• Ability to lead visual design of products from idea to concept to completion
• Strong understanding of mobile/web design trends and requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments with unwavering attention to detail and a great attitude
• 3 –10 years of related professional graphic/web design experience

What will you do
• Define product & brand vision in a multi-disciplinary team
• Create branding & visual experiences for the mobile that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Drive a visual/UI/UX design with a focus on branding, usability and visual coherence
• Drive creation of storyboards, mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and UI visual design ideas
• Drive delivery of pixel-perfect final UI

Thank you
Regards
Dean
Protected content
Protected content

Mumbai Forum