Join now

3 month Sublet (Munich)

Hello all,

I am looking to sublet my room in an awesome apartment near Gaertnerplatz between the Marianplatz and Isartor S-bahn stations and close to the Frauenhoferstr. U2 station.

It is close to the Isar, the European Patent Office, Deutsches Museum, Tal, Viktualienmarkt, shopping, and plenty of great restaurants and night life. I ride my bike to everything here and rarely have to take the train, but when I do I am very close.

I pay $750/month which is all inclusive and have a lovely roommate who owns her own business and whom I will miss while I'm away. Also, I ask for Protected content , which can be given back at the end of sublet, pending no furniture or household damage.
For my work in the financial industry, I will be traveling to the US and London over the next three months and that's why I have to sublet.
The time period for the sublet is May Protected content 13, Protected content . (Rent is pro-rated for the month of May and August.)

Also there are cats in the flat, so you must be an animal person. I should mention too, that we are very tidy in this apartment and though there are animals, there is no dander, or other dirt for that matter. :-)

I have a feeling that when I get back, you will have fallen in love with my flat and not want to give it up - it's a really great space!

Please private message me for more details, availability, and pictures.