Join now

3 month sublet of beautiful 2 room, f/f 67m2 apartment in Schwabing from end Mar (Giselastr. Ubahn) (Munich)

Hi,
I am looking to sublet my beautiful apartment in the heart of Schwabing from end March-end June (3 months).

The flat is in a traditional 'Altbau' - a beautiful yellow painted building overlooking a square with trees / flowerbeds/benches-idyllic location and perfectly positioned Protected content from Gisela Str. tube / Leopoldstr / Elizabethplatz where the tram goes to Stacchus/Lenbach/train station etc.

The building itself has a large marble entrance hall, a lift and a shared mature garden at the back for the residents to use (It has a table and benches too and is lovely from March/April onwards and I have never seen anyone else using it!).

The flat is on the 2nd floor, has high ceilings, is fully-renovated and fully and tastefully furnished.
There is a large bedroom (king size bed, 2 double wardrobes, Biedermeier furniture, chandelier fittings throughout). The sitting room has cornicing, high ceilings, large windows, is light and also fully-furnished (or can be left partly furnished if you wish).

The kitchen is large and modern with a black marble-topped breakfast bar, fridge/freezer (with extra drinks fridge!), fitted oven and microwave, ceramic hob. The bathroom is large with white fittings, no bath I'm afraid, but has a large and strong shower. There is also a wash/storage room with a Miele washing machine and dryer next to the bathroom. The floor are laid with wood (light, polished, v. nice & high quality).

The rent is EUR Protected content , plus EUR Protected content and EUR 80 Strom = EUR Protected content total.
Please mail me if interested!
Thanks
Catriona