Accountant in Munich Needed! (Full Time / Part time)
- Conduct day-to-day accounting transactions posting in coordination with group accounts teams and in compliance with group policies and procedures and with knowledge of German GAAP;
- Maintenance of petty cash and business expenses;
- Preparation of payments and booking of credit cards transactions;
- Maintenance of fixed asset register including preparation of monthly depreciation journals;
- Assisting the local tax accountant for quarterly and annually tax return.
- Ensure financial records and the supporting documentation are maintained and filed in compliance with the German law.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash/treasury reports.
- Preparation of Intercompany reports.
- Knowledge of DATEV Program (Kreditorenbuchung, Debitorenbuchung & Kostenrechnung) and banking online;
- Knowledge of the German Accounting and Tax law and Wirtschaftspruefung practices and principles;
- Structured way of working and ability in managing pressure and stressing situations;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of financial systems, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice;
- Excellent communication skills of English and German, both orally and writing
ET Solar is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe. As part of our growth and development, we are looking for talented and professional individuals to help strengthen our international team, we are willing to explore possible employment opportunities with those who have the relevant experience and skills, drive and enthusiasm, and can bring further success to our Company and its clients. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package, an interesting place of work with an international surrounding and good career‐opportunities.
Please email your CV directly to Protected content if interested.