Join now

Available: 166sqm Loft (private elevator) Schwbing (Munich)

Hello! Available from March is our gorgeous Protected content meter loft (two stories) in Schwabing, right above the Starbucks. We have lived here almost four years and absolutely love the place, however it’s time to move back to the USA. So, instead of letting our Mahkler find some random person, we thought we’d do a solid and advertise this amongst the international crowd.

As for the apartment, it is two bedrooms (they turned the dining room into a bedroom, door and all (so not reflected in the sketch/photos attached), two floors, has a private key-restricted elevator (yes really) which opens into the foyer, 1.5 baths, two bedrooms, centrally controlled heat, built-in kitchen, fantastic light, huge attic (plus storage locker in the basement) and maybe the biggest perk of all – free coffee most of the time from Starbucks (after I introduce you as my replacement). We’re less than a block from the Ubahn, across from a Tenglemann, you just can’t beat this place.

The downside is the rent - Protected content warm. My company covers our rent so this has not been an issue, but if you can afford this place, it’s the best. We absolutely love it.

Here’s a few links to give you the full flavor. Contact me privately ( Protected content ) and you’re welcome to come check it out. We need to be out by the 2nd week of March but could be out for someone who really wants it by 3rd week of February.

Photos, description, blueprints. Any questions, by all means, email.

Protected content

Hope this helps someone!

Edit: changed PDF hosting site.