Join now

big sunny 3room Schwabing apt. avail as of Jun/Jul (Munich)

Nachmieter sought for a 75m2, 3-room Protected content room), 3rd floor apartment Altbau with hardwood floors, high ceilings, spacious, sunny rooms, located right at Münchner Freiheit. Directly above the apartment is the attic (no footsteps). There is a dusty Keller, no balcony (the "französische Balkon" is just a big door that might as well be a window) and street parking. A small washing machine fits in the bathroom, which also has a window and a towel warmer. The tenants of the building and the neighboring stores very friendly (eg soccer watching bbq parties, receive your packages for you, etc.). The building itself is 5min walk from the Münchner Freiheit ubahn, bus, tram, paid parking lot, Rewe, Karlstadt, Fitness First, cafes etc. and 10min walk to the Englischergarten/Seehaus. In winter, you have a view over Munich's prettiest Weihnachtsmarkt, or you can just go be a part of it every night.

I hate to give the place up but my work situation is unfortunately moving me out of Munich.

Rent is about Protected content kalt (about Protected content , and Protected content for the Kitchen.
The bathroom was renovated 2 years ago and the EBK eat-in kitchen 1 year old, for which I would like the next tenant to buy from me (these Protected content old buildings are unfortunately not any "standard" size or shape so that's why it costs me even more than that to design, buy and have the kitchen professionally installed). That price also includes all the cupboards, the dishwasher, oven, ceramic stove, big Liebherr fridge and kitchen lighting (under-the-counter track lighting and main). There would be NO MAKLER/broker fees, since the Nachmieter comes as a referral through me. The apartment is available in the late June/early July time frame (ideally 1 July)

The landlords are 2 retired, conservative Bavarian brothers, one who lives on the 2nd floor with his wife. They stipulate no dogs and preferably non-smoking and are open to either a professional single or couple (no WG).

If you are interested and fit the profile, send an email to Protected content
with your name, contact info, desired move-in date, employer name and, if you can, a renter's resume or profile (since I need to refer you).

I have posted some pix on Toytown:
Protected content