Join now

"Choose Love Over Fear" trainer seeks expansion (Munich)

Hello,

My name is David, and I am currently traveling around Europe to fulfill my project "Choose Love Over Fear", an organization dedicated to helping others overcome personal obstacles, fulfill their potential, and find true personal success and deeper happiness. My seminars, of the same name, focus on what I consider to be universal life principles, which if followed, can lead us to live better lives. (You can get more information about my project by visiting my website at: Protected content

I started my project on June 19, and have conducted two to three-hour seminars in about 20 different cities across mostly western, central and northern Europe. As I continue along my itinerary, I am looking to expand and develop my project in a few ways: 1.) Find individuals or organizations in the respective cities where I have scheduled my seminars, including Munich on September 13, which might be willing to either host or promote my seminars to their clients. 2.) Expand my project and website to incorporate business opportunities connected to the seminars and website content (such as my blog) 3.) Develop partnerships with organizations which might be willing to invest in or endorse my project 4.) Establish a base or bases in Europe where I could better connect to local communities which might have a greater need for my services.

As I look to expand my project, I know most of the above represent major endeavors, but I start a thread here so that others who might have specific ideas regarding any of these focal points can share them. Even if its just for the first point. Feel free to send me a private message. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Warm regards,
David

Munich Forum