Join now

Combine and Conquer? (Munich)

I can't be the only expat looking for a furnished apartment in Munich. It seems that the choices are either to pay a huge amount of money and live alone, or take a risk on living with strangers...
I'm wondering whether 1 or 2 other people might be interested in meeting up. If we like each other we could look for a rental together perhaps? Separate rooms of course... I'm not that friendly!

I'm an easy going 35 year old English guy just moved to Munich for Protected content (doing a PhD). I don't know anyone here yet but hoping to meet some interesting people - lots on Internations it seems! I am clean and tidy in a shared house. I won't keep you awake with banging music or loud parties. I will talk to you, enjoy a drink with you, and make you eat some of my cooking! You have been warned.

Let me know if this sounds like a good idea to you. There are some great 2 bedroom places on Mr Lodge that I could afford if someone else was keen also. I'm looking for furnished apartments in the Maxvorstadt, Neuhausen, Nymphenburg, Schwabing West area - Close to the Herzzentrum on LazarettstraBe where I will be working. I'm happy to live with girls or boys.

Contact me and we can go for a trial coffee/beer/wine!

Protected content