Content Editor needed (Part-Time) (Munich)
Hi All, currently our Start-Up is looking for an experienced Content Editor who can help us producing/ reviewing various types of content for our website including blog content. The person should have a good command in English and be able to understand good German (B2 Level+). The position is part-time basis. For more information and requirements, please check out the link below:
Below is the information in detail.
- You’ll edit engaging content on our websites and in other content delivery systems that helps people discover our service,
- Responsible for proofreading and editing all advertising content
- Write related Blog Content to promote our website and service
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads and expanding our website’s overall reach
- Assist in measuring and analyzing campaign and site performance across multiple platforms; provide suggestions to improve
- Improve a company’s organic search results and ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and content
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline would be an ideal
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently
- Basic Knowledge of web page functionality
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization
- Basic experience working with Web content and functionality and content management systems is an ideal
- General understanding of event-planning industry and/ or traveling/ fashion
- Good Command in English & Good understanding in German
Last but not least as a nature of start-up, we're looking for someone with strong commitment, understand how start-up business work and ready to learn and grow with us.
Further Information, please see
Or contact us directly for further information at Protected content