Join now

Erding - near airport, house sharing (Munich)

I can offer for a non smoker, a 1.5 rooms + own shower /WC in the attic of a semi detached new house (from Protected content Erding.
Erding is a nice 37. Protected content town northeast of Munich, close to the airport. S-Bahn brings you in Protected content to Munich (depends, where you want to go), airport bus is 25 minutes.
I live alone in the house, which is in the absolute center or Erding, all is in walking distance, but it´s a quite location.
Sometimes m sons (6 and 8) show up and stay with me for a few days. So one should be child friendly (and patient, sometimes ! I run an international working yactcharer agency by web and work at home, and sometimes people come for coachings and consultings, so I´d prefer someone, who leaves the house early in the morning for work :-)
More details in personal.
The rooms are completely furnished , a new bed, a satellite connected big Flatscreen TV with DVD, new bed/matrace
Price Protected content inclusive heating. electric, WLAN .
Room cleaning and washing not inclusive, but a washing machine is available, and kitchen use is possible. Car parking possible 35 EUR/ month. Available at any time for minimum 1 month or longer.
Call me at Protected content better write to Protected content with a short self description: Picture appreciated - we will live close together sharing the house (no separate entrance) , so I must look a little deeper, beg your understanding. Thank you