Join now

German speaking nanny position in Hong Kong (Munich)

Hello there,

We currently have a family who is seeking a German speaking Nanny (does not have to be Native German) for a live-out part or full-time nanny position in Hong Kong

Here is some background to the Nanny position......

The family includes a German father and Spanish mother who are raising their two boys to be trilingual. Father works long hours hence desire for German-speaking nanny to spend time teaching the boys the language through creative and educational play.

Desired start date is 1 July Protected content

The boys are currently 10 months and 2.5 years.

The mum is a stay at home mum so this position is mostly shared charge, with the occasional times where the mum go out for a few hours and leave the nanny with both boys. It will be crucial for the nanny to be flexible and take direction from the mum and to Work as a team with her.

Experience with babies is also necessary. Other desirable qualities in the nanny are that they be sweet, punctual, and creative.

This position was originally targeted to be a full-time, live-out position Mon-Fri about 9am-7pm.
Full-time salary would be HKD 25,000 per month.

They are also considering only hiring for part-time hours Mon-Fri 1pm-6pm in which the salary would be HKD 18, Protected content month.

In the event it is part-time only, the hours will be set so that the nanny can pursue other hobbies or gainful employment. An employment visa would still be sponsored.

They are undecided at this point between full and part time and depends on the candidate they find.

Full support will be given to the Nanny for this relocation to Hong Kong, and full support and help will be provided to find an apartment in Hong Kong
This is an amazing opportunity for a German Nanny who is looking for a new experience,

Should you be interested in this position, please send me your C.V. to Protected content

Or alternatively message me here on internations,
or visit our website and fill in the nanny apllication form
Protected content

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you :-)
Have a lovely day,

Justine Richardson