Join now

Good situated Altbau Flat, Schwabing, No BrokerFee (Munich)

I am looking for a Nachmieter for a 75m2, 3-rooms, with a balcony in the kitchen, 3rd floor, Altbau with hardwood floors, high ceilings, spacious, sunny rooms, located right at the Kufürstenplatz in Schwabing West.

The apartment is 1min walk to bus(53), tram(12, 27), Ubahn (2, 3, 6), 5min to Rewe, Tengelmann and all kinds of cafes, bars, biergarten, 7min Karlstadt Münchener Freiheit, Fitness Leo, 10min walk to the Englischergarten/Seehaus.

Rent is about Protected content kalt, and Protected content for the Einbau Kitchen(cupboards, the new Siemens dishwasher, oven, ceramic stove). The kitchen is big enough for a big refrigerator and a table.
The bathroom has a big bath tub and space for a washing machine and others with a window.

If you like to see the pictures of the flat, give me your email address. I will provide you with them.

There would be NO MAKLER/broker fees, since the Nachmieter comes as a referral through me. The apartment is available ideally on the first of July.

If you are interested and fit the profile, send an email to Protected content with your name, contact info, desired move-in date, employer name.
or call me at Protected content .