Heilmaier GmbH Messedesign is an international exhibition company located in Munich Germany and Shanghai China.
Founded in Protected content , we have been designing, planning, and realizing individualized trade show concepts for our clients world-wide. We take care of every detail from the initial planning through the international shipping and logistics to the handing over of the keys of the completed trade show booth.
What We Are Looking For?
Project Manager (m/f)
For a permanent position in our Munich office
What Are Your Duties?
Manage Trade Show Projects:
• Communicating with, and caring for, our clients
• Organizing and planning installations around the world
• Steering and coordinating partners, clients, and suppliers
• Controlling both, the schedules and the costs of your projects
Who Are You?
• You are someone who is happy to work directly with clients and possesses excellent communication and presentation skills.
• You are well organized and have experience managing projects, ideally with some familiarity with the trade show and exhibition world.
• You have a good command of MS-Office programs and are not overwhelmed by new software or by working in a Windows environment.
• You are a problem solver, a self-starter with your own motivation to succeed.
• You have at least a basic understanding of blue-prints and technical drawings or instructions.
• You are excited to incorporate travel into your schedule.
• You are fluent as well in English as in German and are looking for a new challenge.
What Do We Offer?
• A permanent position as a project manager
• Fair compensation, based on experience and performance
• A relaxed and supportive work environment
• Exciting challenges and interesting projects
• International contact to both clients and suppliers
How do you apply?
We look forward to receiving your résumé, and/or CV in english or german!
Please send all your relevant information, along with your salary requirements, to:
You can find more information about us at: Protected content