my company is looking for a purchaser. An understanding of technical drawings, mechanical parts is crucial, as well as an background in purchasing.
Here the job description and requirements:
As purchaser you are responsible for disposition and monitoring of our material flow within the production. To do this, it is essential to evaluate suitable suppliers and agree on contracts. The necessary information, such as Mindest Order Quantity (MOQ) and Lead Time (LT) are set with the supplier and stored in the ERP system and are adjusted periodically.
The replacement methods such consignment will be defined by yourself, and will be monitored in our system.
• Negotiations with international suppliers as well as negotiations of contracts
• Ensure the material flow through time and quantity orders
• Monitor order confirmations in the ERP system (if necessary, complain about delivery delay)
• Close partnership with product development department as well as quality and SCM department
• Supplier performance evaluation
• Claim management with supplier
• Improve processes and productivity with Lean Sigma approach
• Degree in industrial engineering, mechanics or equivalent
• At least 5 years experience in purchasing in an industrial company
• Experience with international suppliers
• Experience in supplier management
• Profound knowledge in technology, particularly mechanical engineering
• Capability to read technical drawings
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English & German
• Profound knowledge in MS Office and ERP system, preferably Oracle
• Analytical thinking and goal-oriented work attitude (with the view outside the box)
• Negotiation skills, social skills, high team spirit
In case you are interested, please message me.