Intern wanted for leading software company! (Munich)
Are you studying or have recently completed studies in Business Administration or similar? Do you speak German and English fluently?
For our central Munich office and to start ASAP, SugarCRM is currently looking to hire an intern to join our EMEA Alliances team for the next Protected content (20 hours p/w).
• Work with the EMEA team to research and recruit potential VAR (Value Added Reseller) partners
• Prepare partner revenue data/reports for forecasting, business planning, quarterly reviews etc.
• Organize the bimonthly EMEA partner call and Regional partner calls (logistics and invitations)
• Assist with onsite Onboarding of new partners in Munich (responsibility for following up on invitations, preparation of training rooms, printing handouts, catering etc.)
• Partner Portal and Sugar University Walkthroughs with partners
• Help answer Partner-Advisory Emails from across EMEA during business hours
• To be currently studying or recently completed studies in Business Administration or similar
• Fluency in German and English is essential
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience of using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply or for further information please contact Doug Howson via Protected content .