International Technical Sales Support (Munich)
Our canadian company is looking to hire a bilingual ( german-english) Technical Sales Support person.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understanding the “Eyewear Market”, Military & LE Helmet market & Head protection Market in general, along with Revision’s position and key selling messages.
• Understanding the Technology and Standards of the Industry with a technical testing and evaluation environment.
• Ability to interface and represent Revision’s interests across the wider international defence technical community.
• Driving, from a knowledge perspective, International defense testing and evaluation development trends, methods and applying it back into the business.
• Provide a deeper technical knowledge across the international sales functions.
• Play a major role in the tendering and bidding process.
• Self-motivated and driven with comfortable operating within a very lightly managed environment.
• Structured, methodical and comfortable working independently; as well as within a team environment.
• Empathetic and relationship centric.
• Identify and track medium and long term programs for Company’s capabilities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Technical Sales Support
• Develop awareness of Revision and products across the International military community while partnering with the International Sales team.
• Understands and has a good grasp of military testing and evaluation standards.
• Be FULLY and completely versed in Revision and competitive products.
• Work with the Sales Support Managers to provide comprehensive technical knowledge into their international customer market to strengthen their program business.
• Ability to problem-solve, identifies and resolves any specific customer concerns involving technical information.
• Develop and maintain an expert technical knowledge of the market, competitors and products.
• Communicate new developments and information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Deliver at conferences and play a major role in technical focus groups.
• Building strong relationships across the defense technical and testing community.
• Travel with the International Sales team to identify opportunities to enhance the look and deliver of the Company’s products through efficient utilization of marketing and selling resources.
• Assist in the development of technical long and short term Sales strategies.
• Maintain professional relationships with distributors, customers and clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of proven history in engineering, industrial or sales to military and law enforcement communities with a strong technical background across the defense systems arena required.
• Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence others with a strong customer facing skills.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, dependable, reliable individual with a solid commitment to excellence.
• Proficient in computer software systems: Windows XP, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills are musts.