Internship (f/m): Executive Search Researcher (Munich)
Why Consult is an international business network specializing in HR consultancy, Recruiting and Career Development. Being aware of the challenges of our millennium, influenced by the mega trends of digitalization, demographic change and mobility, our Mission is to strengthen the innovation and competitiveness of German organizations by recruiting and integrating international talent.
Based in Munich Why Consult works with a permanently growing international network. Our clients are German companies in the areas of automotive, mechanical construction and electrical engineering sector. Our candidates are highly qualified and experienced Engineers, IT Specialists, Logistic and Sales Experts in the technical areas.
As support at our office in Munich we are looking for an intern in the area of Executive Search.
This internship will last from 2 to 3 months (if mandatory 6 months), it is full time and could lead to a longterm contract for the right candidate.
Internship (f/m): Executive Search Researcher
Responsibilities may include:
- Define the search strategy: understand the client environment, companies to target, candidate's profile, etc, for each assignment
Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information for retained assignments through phone work, web/social network resources, and company database
- Approach candidates on the phone where required to determine suitability and obtain required information, screen candidate CVs against position criteria
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping data base system updated
- Open to all study paths, most important is a passion to Executive Search, talent development and your desire to contribute to the growth of our recruiting excellence
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are confident communicating with people of varying seniority in a wide array of corporates and other organizations
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines
- Attention to detail, determined, sense of humour and positive
Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English (Minimum B2). Other languages will be advantageous
- Preferable mandatory internship according to your study regulations, also open for initiative internship
- You will gain experience of identifying suitable candidates, using social media, arranging interviews, liaising with candidates & clients, maintaining our database, writing documents and research activities
- The possibility to implement theoretical knowledge in practical solutions
- Opportunity to generate value and to contribute to our growth
- A close collaboration with Why Consult Managing Director and international environment
Do you share our passion and our vision for the future? Then apply online Protected content for this internship. We look forward to hearing from you!
We aim for sustainability and we believe in diversity. The success of our clients is our passion.