Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team? Do you want to have real responsibilities? For the development of the Dutch and Italian markets, we are currently looking for 2 interns at our Headquarters in Munich, Germany.
Intern (f/m) in Marketing and Product Management - Holland or Italy
• Qualitative acquisition of new experiences and suppliers to enhance our portfolio
• Autonomous negotiations and contract closings with new suppliers, management of the suppliers in our database
• Online management of the experience portfolio (text writing, display optimization, etc)
• Support of the Online Marketing Team: Preparation of Marketing Campaign, Direct Mailing, SEO, SEM activities
• Customer Service and Phone Sales
• You are studying Business, Management, Tourism, Languages or similar (3rd semester or higher)
• You have good negotiation skills
• Picking up the phone is not a problem for you.
• You have excellent writing skills
• You have good communication skills, are team-oriented, and have a convincing personality
• You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• You are a Dutch or an Italian native speaker You are fluent in English, German is a plus
About us :
As an expert in the experience gifting, we put quality and service at the forefront of our strategy. Based in Munich and with over Protected content experiences at more than 10.000 locations throughout Europe, mydays take care of finding the most uncommon gift experiences that will stay in mind. As a company, mydays offers a very flat hierarchy as well as a cooperative leading style. Join our team now!
• A young, international and dynamic team
• A fast moving company
• A first experience with real responsibilities
Remuneration: Protected content month
Duration: Ideally 6 months (shorter periods might be considered)
Start date: 16.01. Protected content on appointment)
City: Munich, Germany
Please send us per email your application including CV and application letter to Mrs Delphine Arvengas with the subject line: “Application for the internship in Marketing and Product Management ”. Please also indicate the earliest date to start your internship.
Please contact me per email: delphine. Protected content