Join now

Looking for any part-time job to improve German (Munich)

Hi everyone,
I am Dorota, I’m 32 yo and I am a newcomer in Munich. I am here with my boyfriend who works here for a year.
Now it is time for me to seek a job opportunity, and be integrated to this new life!

That is why I’m looking for a part time job in ANY AREA, with flexible hours just to have the opportunity to polish up my GERMAN language skills, speak and improve my German. My German is currently at B2. The salary doesn't matter.

I am a quality manager and a trainer, I’ve worked in Poland as a quality manager in a medical devices area (ENT medical devices, hearing implants). I was responsible for the quality of customer/patient service - standards and trainings, sales processes – improved the existing process, created tools to manage it, prepared managers to manage this process in a new way.
I was also responsible for creation and implementation of brand behavior trainings
I still have a part-time job in Poland, but this takes only Protected content monthly. Now it is my priority to improve my German and to find a job here in Munich.

Feel free to contact me if you are looking for someone like me or to share your experience and your tips !
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Dorota

Munich Forum