Join now

Looking for flatshare or cheap furnished flat (Munich)

Hi,

I am a Swedish IT developer, who is moving to Munich for at least Protected content , starting September 1st. I work with a Swedish company on innovative online affiliate marketing solutions, and we are now looking at learning from and expanding into the German market, so I'm coming to work from there for at least a couple of months. During my stay I am also hoping to improve my skills in the German language, possibly have some time for a match at Allianz Arena and of course visit Oktoberfest/Wiesn. I'm also looking forward to travel in and around München/Bayern during my stay.

Having somewhere to stay for the start of September, I could come for a viewing during any day in the first week in the month. The dates I'm looking for are from the start of September until the end of October, but I am quite flexible and could have an ending date two weeks earlier or later. What I am looking for is primarily a room in a flatshare or a relatively cheap furnished apartment, where I will need an internet connection, a desk to be able to work from home a couple of days per week and of course good flatmates. My budget is around €600 per month, including utilities (electricity, internet, water etc)

Munich Forum