Join now

Looking for Job Oppurtunity in Munich

Hi,

I am looking forward to secure a career in Administration, Business Development, Revenue Management & Customer Service in a reputed organization, which appreciates professional approach and hard work, where I can utilize my knowledge, various skills & experience in contribution towards fulfilling the company’s growth objectives, develop my career and excel in the related field.

Personal information

Ambitious and energetic composed under pressure and get along very well with people at all levels. Possess excellent correspondence & communication skills. Well organized with professional approach.

Name: Protected content Ahmed Al Hashimi
Date of birth: 09/08/1990
Nationality: Protected content
Religion: Muslim
Sex: Male
Marital status: Single
Visa status: Employment Visa (Reed Exhibitions Middle East)
Passport No: Protected content
Contact Number: Protected content
Email Address: Protected content
Current Salary: Protected content 7,000
Current Location: Protected content Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Educational Qualification

 Higher secondary school certificate in Indian High school, Alain United Arab Emirates
(AISSCE, CBSE level)
Mainly focused on Accountancy, Business, Economics and Marketing
Will further pursue BCOM in Financing

 ICDL (INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER DRIVING LICENSE)

Experience

1- Worked at a Typing office as data-entry and translation, preparing documents ( Protected content )

Responsibilities
• Handling Corporate Clients and individual Clients
• Empowered to take decision on own
• Phone and message handling
• Excellent team player
• Ensuring customer satisfaction
• Can do any work with honesty and responsibility

2- Volunteered events in the school and other social Centers. ( Protected content )

Protected content working in Reed Exhibitions Company as Database Administrator, Account Manager on Registrations for Exhibitions & recently working as Hosted Buyer & Visitor Relation Coordinator at Reed Exhibitions. ( Protected content )

The World Future Energy Summit is an annual and huge event, implemented by Reed Exhibitions and Masdar; I successfully managed / coordinated (2 years’ experience)

Selected Accomplishments

• Successfully sold all the stands to exhibitors in the Project & Finance Village Protected content , where it offered the ideal platform for project developers and entrepreneurs to network with the world’s cutting edge solution providers and thought leaders. Exhibitors at WFES were able to interact with senior representatives at the Project & Finance Village given the chance to attend project presentations and discuss future business opportunities through prescheduled meetings.

• Coordinated for the logistics and the administrative issues of the participants (reservations, visa, special requests, invoices) and I followed the website updates

• Filtered the applications and selected those who meet the requirements of our program

Responsibilities
• Research and visit competitive exhibitions to source new ideas and market practices
• Contribute to the preparation of all sales promotions material
• Contribute to the development of prospects to encourage visitor promotion
• Contact government trade bodies for existing and possible new markets to get exhibitors
• Floor plan Management
• Coordinate with Operation and marketing team to assure the exhibition is of highest standard.
• Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retained and acquired.
• Delivery of all sales-related financial revenues and targets
• Develop new sales innovations and programmes to maintain competitive edge
• Effective target setting, tracking and delivery across all sales bands
• Effective management of sales agents and national associations networks

Working on Different Shows like:

1. Sir Baniyas Forum
2. World Future Energy Summit
3. Airport Show
4. Aluminum Show
5. Saudi pool and spa & Saudi Kitchen and Bathroom and
6. Mother Baby and Kids Exhibition
7. International Exhibition for Security and National Resilience.
8. EcoWASTE
9. International Water Summit

Exhibitions Contact Person Worked As

SIR BANIYAS FORUM Ms. Anila Jumani Project Coordinator, Registration Coordinator

WORLD FUTURE ENERGY SUMMIT Mr Naji Al Haddad Registration Coordinator + Supervisor , Database Administrator, Visitor Relation & Hosted Buyer Coordinator

MOTHER BABY & KIDDS EXHIBITION Mr Samir Aliyev Database Administrator, Registration Coordinator

ALUMINIUM SHOW Mr Mohammed Baderdinne Registration Coordinator, Database Administrator

AIRPORT SHOW Mr Daniyal Qureshi Hosted buyer coordinator
International Exhibition for Security and National Resilience. Mr Mohammed Hosted buyer coordinator & Registration Coordinator
EcoWASTE. Mr Naji Al Haddad Registration Coordinator + Supervisor , Database Administrator, Visitor Relation & Hosted Buyer Coordinator
International Water Summit Mr Naji Al Haddad Registration Coordinator + Supervisor , Database Administrator, Visitor Relation & Hosted Buyer Coordinator

Qualifications Summary
• Ability to write clear, comprehensive and grammatically correct documents.
• Experience in using the library and the internet to locate and retrieve valuable Information.
• Ability to work in diverse teams and to communicate well with others
• I am enthusiastic and willing to learn. I also have my own transport and am punctual
• A natural at developing relationships and building networks
• Reliable.
• Friendly and polite manner when dealing with the public.
• Responsible and mature personality.
• Fast learner, ability to meet deadline and work under pressure.
• Ability to travel as required
• Well versed in the field of exhibitions in order to consult with clients on the various options available
• Smiling, helpful and team worker.
Skills and Languages:
• Urdu – Native
• Hindi – Native
• English – (British & American fluent English),
• Arabic- Native
• Researching and resource skills ( using the internet and the library)
• Computer literate: word, excel, power point.
Hobbies and Interests:
• Football
• Volleyball
• Badminton
• Singing
• Dancing
• Acting
• Story writing

References are available upon request.

I feel sure that I could give you complete satisfaction and loyal service if you kindly grant an opportunity in your firm

Munich Forum