Munich Private Equity Partners (“MPEP“) is one of Europe‘s leading private equity advisory firms. Based in Munich, MPEP invests globally in private equity funds, both on a primary and secondary basis. MPEP is the investment arm of RWB Group, one of Germany’s leading independent financial services companies.
During the last decade, we have cultivated close relationships with many of the most sought-after private equity managers in the world. With more than $2.3bn assets under management, MPEP is one of the most experienced private equity investors in Germany.
We are curently recruiting for Interns to start from 1 October Protected content a period of up to six months.
Primary responsibilities would include :
• Performing reporting and monitoring for portfolio funds
• Supporting the Investment management team
• Preparing investment information for RWB Group
• Updating and maintaining internal fund databases
• Performing industry and market research
• Excellent academic credentials, university degree or similar Protected content completed undergraduate degree with majors in finance, economics or accounting)
• Strong analytical skills
• Pro-active team player with enthusiastic approach to learning
• Fluent in English and German
• Strong communications skills
Please send your cover letter and CV via email to
For further Information visit Protected content