Join now

Music Lessons in English (Munich)

Hello,

I'm a music teacher, who is originally from Istanbul, Turkey. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education, and soon I'm going to have my Master's degree in Music Education, as well. Beside my mother tongue, Turkish, during my education I studied English, German and French.

Since 4 months I work in a private school as a music teacher and teaching assistant in Munich. My teaching language is English.
I have a TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) Score, which falls to C1/C2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and my German language is intermediate (B2).

Since I write my master's thesis on the similarities between language and music learning, I use so many methods and techics, which involve language education, when I teach Music. Therefore, when my students are delighted by music in the lessons, they also develope their English language skills.

I am capable to teach General Music lessons, Singing, Piano and classical guitar, and I can teach them all in English.

For further information, please contact me at Protected content and I will gladly send you my CV and any references you may require.

Sincerely,

Sezgin Inceel

Munich Forum