Join now

Offer loft 100m² - 3-bed-room-flat wanted from 1.8 (Munich)

Hey there!

From August 1st:
I am looking for a 3-bedroom-flat in Munich in a green quiet area.
I am offering a charming loft in a farm house in Altperlach.

Looking for:
- quiet, bright 3-bedroom-flat in green, quiet area
- with good public transport connection to the center
- unfurnished, though fitted-kitchen
- ground floor or intermediate storey
- cat friendly
- ideally with garden
- with bath tub and washing machine
- close to food shopping possibilities, ideally organic food store
- no commission or letting agent fee
- Protected content max (incl. bills)

Loft in old farmhouse in Altperlach
- very nice green area with old trees
- very rural feel to it, though great connection into the center
- partly furnished; additionally: washing maschine, dish washer, kitchen fully furnished with plates, cutlery, toaster, kettle...
Protected content divided in 1 big room, 1 small room, kitchen, bathroom with bath tub
- low ceilings
- first floor with own entrance
- parking space included
- internet flat and landline with free calls within Germany included
- very good connection to public transport: 4 walking minutes to bus stop, busses every 10 minutes to center; 30 min to center, 15 min to Munich east, 5 min to PEP shopping center
- 5 walking minutes to Tengelmann and organic food shop
- ideal for weekend commuters: often on weekends there are events in the place downstairs where it gets quite lively.
- at the moment building works in the neighouring area. Though structural works nearly finished. Roof nearly finished.
- no commission or letting agent fee
- Protected content incl. bills

I have a sublet contract. Debbie, who is from NY and working in Hamburg for the next few years, is the one who is subletting the place. She dosn't want to loose the place as it is a real jewel and because she wants to come back to Munich in a few years. She is very kind, friendly and easy going.

I don't have the mandate to decide who will next get it but I can introduce you to her and put a good word in for you. Of course only if you have a place to swap for me. Debbie of course wants to see a working contract or income statements and passport as a safety for herself.

Please ONLY write to me if you have a matching place in exchange (according to the details above) or if you know somebody who does. Of course if you only have a flat to offer and don't want one in return it is also fine ;)

Please write only private messages as I get them quicker than comments.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards.