Join now

Oktoberfest apartment to rent - Sep 20 - Oct 15 (Munich)

Servus Wiesn Freunde!:-) You can rent my nice and very central located apartment for two, maximum 3 people. You can rent it for a few days as well as for the whole period or a week. With public transfers it is only 11minutes to the Oktoberfest. Everything you´ll need (towels, dishes, etc) is available, the apartment is fully equipped. You'll have bedroom, a separate kitchen and a bathroom and also a small but nice balcony. The underground station U3 Münchner Freiheit is only 4minutes to walk away. Its a beautiful, very well-known area in Munich. In only 10minutes you are in the English Garden and lots of nice bars and restaurant are in the neighborhood. Price is 100€ for 2 people. Please don´t hesitate to send me your requests and questions! Looking forward to welcome you soon in München!bathroom.The underground station U3 Münchner Freiheit is only 4minutes to walk away. It´s a beautiful, very well known area in Munich. In only 10minutes you are in the English Garden and lots of nice bars and restaurant are in the neigbourhood. Price is 100€ for 2 people. Please don´t hesitate to send me your requests and questions! Looking forward to welcome you in München!
If you send me an email I will send you pictures of the apartment straight away . You can also send me your phone number and I will call you back! ;-)

Protected content

Munich Forum