I am seeking for a highly motivated, experienced Software Engineer to join my Cloud Operations and Analytics team in the European Research Center (ERC) organization in Munich, Germany. This engineer will participate in the rapid prototyping of new OpenStack features for the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC), the upcoming Cloud platform from Deutsche Telekom ( Protected content ).
In exchange, I can offer a chance to take part in the development of world leading cloud products, skill improvements, high level of impact on products, recognition of achievements, and competitive salary.
• Protected content prototyping of innovative OpenStack features.
• Protected content of resilience enhancements for OpenStack.
• Protected content fault-injection and recovery strategies.
• Protected content and maintain software development procedures.
• Protected content experience of OpenStack is required.
• Protected content level programming (Python, Java) and scripting skills (Bash) are required.
• Protected content ability to solve challenging engineering problems is required.
• Protected content building highly reliable applications is a big plus.
• Protected content experience with opensource contribution is a plus.
• Protected content with fault-injection techniques is a plus.
• Protected content of experience in software development is required.
• Protected content Degree in Computer Science is required, MSc is preferred.
Looking forward to hear from you!