Munich Private Equity Partners (“MPEP“) is one of Europe‘s leading private equity advisory firms. Based in Munich, MPEP invests globally in private equity funds, both on a primary and secondary basis. MPEP is the investment arm of RWB Group, one of Germany’s leading independent financial services companies.
During the last decade, we have cultivated close relationships with many of the most sought-after private equity managers in the world. With more than $2.3bn assets under management, MPEP is one of the most experienced private equity investors in Germany.
As a leading investor in private equity with a truly global perspective, we provide the platform to take your career to the next level. Are you looking for a career in an international setting that appreciates creative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit? Join us and become part of an innovative, open-minded culture that values enthusiasm and encourages different perspectives.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Intern (m/f)
• Supporting the Institutional Clients Team in all sales and client acquisition processes
• Working closely with the Team to manage sales activities and compile sales / marketing materials
• Preparing presentations and fulfilling follow-up data requests from potential clients
• Performing industry and market research
• Identifying key decision makers and influencers within target prospects
• Excellent academic credentials, with a major in finance, economics, marketing or communications preferred
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint)
• Sales and analytical skills
• Pro-active team player with enthusiastic approach to learning
• Strong work ethic, professional demeanour and appearance
• Fluent in English and German
Please send your cover letter and CV via e-mail to:
Human. Protected content
For further information visit Protected content