Position Vacant - Warehouse Responsible Warngau (Munich)
Undertake the administrative tasks related serving customer orders, including preparation of documentation (dockets for loading and unloading trucks, routes, stock taking & control, order processing, returns). Responsible for the preparation of merchandise to load and unload trucks and containers and for the smooth running of the warehouse.
Place of work: Warngau
Reports to: General Manager
Number of direct reports: 1 to 3 depending on the size of the warehouse
• Prepare documentation and merchandise for serving customer orders
• Responsible for loading and unloading trucks and containers
• Responsible for Warehouse Maintenance
• In charge of ensuring Health and Safety processes and procedures are met.
• Responsible for the effective distribution of Cosentino products through efficient route planning.
• Responsible for stock taking and control
• In charge of order processing and handling returns
• Responsible for supervising warehouse labourer(s) and driver(s)
• Computer literate
• German language at a high level and English or Spanish at an intermediate level
• Experience operating the SAP System or similar
• Customer service experience and administrative background
• Ability to operate warehouse equipment (crane, forklift, etc.)
• Truck driving licence valuable
• Education: High School
• Experience similar role of Protected content
• Driving licence B
If you are interested in this job offer, please forward your CV by email to Protected content stating "WRMunich" in reference.
Delia Dumitrescu - Talent & Development
Thank you !