We have a new senior position available for managing the Project Management Office.
• Establishing and ensuring the evolution of IS Project Management
methodology, processes, standards, guidelines, and templates.
• Selecting and deploying appropriate PMO and project management tools.
• Organizing and facilitating training sessions related to the PMO.
• Managing the IS Project Portfolio & Planning.
• Ensuring financial governance across IS projects, consolidating global IS
project budgets, costs and resource planning, and monthly reporting.
• Preparing project projections for the yearly budget cycle.
• Ensuring all required individual project documentation is centralized and
available for audit purposes.
• Supporting IS project managers in resolving issues and delivering projects.
• Managing certain IS projects as required (including people management).
• Assisting in developing and maintaining the IS Process portfolio in
collaboration with the IS management team.
• Maintaining the relationship with IS contacts around the world.
• Following industry standards and best practices and incorporating the relevant
ones into the IS PMO.
• University level degree in business and/or Information Systems
• Protected content experience in managing the full project life-cycle; ASAP and
• PMI/PMP certification is mandatory
• Experience in managing cross-functional projects
• Knowledge of program office tools and methodologies
• Strong communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to collaborate with all levels of business management
Switzerland, world wide travelling required.
Feel free to contact me should you have any questions. No agencies pls.