Project/part-time job for expat partners in Munich
Dear Internations peers:
- Are you partner of an expat and have time available during the day?
- Or are you a part-timer who is interested in working on a great project?
- Do you know Munich well and have a good intenational network?
- Are you open-minded and eager to help?
Then you are the right one to become part of our project:
To set up a direct support service for newcomers in Munich
While Internations provides a fantastic platform for general information and group activities for international professionals and expats, our service will be focused on providing direct and individual assistance to the expat and, in particular, the expat partner:
- By sharing experiences about settling down in Munich
- By providing tipps and learnings
- By offering customized city "crash courses"
This service will be provided:
- By website, chat, app (in progress), and face-to-face
- In a personal and fun way
- At flexible hours
- And is supported by a relocation expert advisor
We are looking for 3 expat partners / internationals to start this project with ASAP.
Please write me a direct message on Internations or to Protected content including contact details, and I will get in touch with you.
Thanks and talk to you soon,