Join now

Registration when working/commuting abroad (Munich)


We have the following situation where me and my wife we need to commute a lot for work abroad, although both employed in Germany. In this case we don't need a permanent flat to stay as it is used less frequent. At the same time our company offers Business flats (but without registration)...

At the same time we do pay a tremendous amount of rent... which is not financially smart. In this case we were thinking to a "mobile residency" or an approach that will suit our need.

Do you have any advise or maybe someone already had this issue and figure out a solution. Thank you so very much.


Munich Forum

Our Global Partners