Join now

room 4 rent in Bogenhausen U4 Böhmerwaldplatz (Munich)

please contact us through this listing here:

Protected content

i used google translate, i think it's quite intelligeble, if you have questions please reach out to me

room
Room: south to the green area, real wood parquet, large window, central heating.

Common areas: kitchen, utility room, toilet and bathroom separate. Basement, cellar.

Location on google maps: Protected content
3-room apartment in a three-room apartment in the park city Bogenhausen directly at the Mittlerer Ring / subway Böhmerwaldplatz (U4)
Location: Excellent location directly on the Mittlerer Ring, Böhmerwaldplatz (U4) in the so-called green park city Bogenhausen. Small, very well maintained housing development very quiet in a side street. 3rd floor, top floor with elevator.
on foot: supermarket, greengrocer, butcher, baker, etc. right outside the front door.
Public transportation:
2 minutes walk to bus Protected content subway (U4 Böhmerwaldplatz).
Within 10 minutes: Sbahn Leuchtenbergring (S2, S4, S6, S8) trams (19, Protected content etc.
Car: Right on the Mittlerer Ring, by car you can get there very fast. Easy parking in front of the house, TG-places ggn. Charge.
Car sharing: business district of Drivenow and Car2go, Citeecar spot nearby. Etc.

WG-life
Shared flat and roommates: cleanliness is important! Common areas should always be left clean and tidy! If you pay attention, then you do not have to be wiped. Sponges, rags or the like are z. B. washed out after use and not simply leave dirty in the sink. You get my drift ... It is important to have a friendly and considerate relationship.
Two times a month a cleaning lady comes, the costs are to be carried separately.
We are both 33 years, m, have studied business administration and are working and have many years of WG experience. Sporadically we do something together, but it is not a substitute family / student flat share.

Wanted: Roommate / From 22 years

Appointments: From 19.03.2018, preferably in the evening
Send us an application with your name, occupation, age and a short description of yourself as well as your contact information. Please let us know on which dates you are available.

Munich Forum