Join now

Room in a nice shared flat (Thalkirchen near Isar) (Munich)

Hi Guys,

Beginning of April I am moving to a new flat in Thalkirchen and I am looking for a roommate. The room to have is about 13 qm in a 47 qm flat.
The flat has been renovated, has a new fully equipped kitchen (incl. dishwasher and washing machine) and a new bathroom.

The flat has an awesome location directly at the Flaucher in the Sterzingerstrasse. 20 meters away from the building starts the park leading to Isar (with barbecue and bathing area).

To myself: my name is Anna, I'm from Poland and I am 29 years old, working as a Project Manager. In my free time I mostly go out, meet up with friends, love doing sport, improvize in the kitchen, travel and learn foreign languages. I am a coffee and series addict.

I am looking for somebody fun, social, easy going and active, interested sometimes in doing stuff together (cooking, going for a run....etc).
International mindset! English or French native welcomed (but not a must have). To keep the balance a guy (so I'll be cooking and you'll be fixing things :P).

Tell me sth about you and your expectations, what are you doing for living and how do you spend your free time. Please send me your Facebook/ LinkedIn profile. It's not a beauty contest, but I think it's a good way to get a first impression of who you are.

Price: 400€

Looking forward to hear from you via PM!

Anna

Munich Forum