Join now

room in a shared flat from spring 2012 (Munich)

Most probabely I will (have to) offer a room in a shared flat in Protected content . Unfortunately I don't yet know, at what time someone new can rent the room. I think the room will be free in April or May or June Protected content . The rent is 400€ all inclusive. The flat is "sunny", nice though not very big, very well situated, close to the city centre, in a neigbourhood, that everbody loves....(in my opinion ;-) )
I think it would be nice to share the flat with someone from a diffrent country (I'm german), especially from Italy or Brasil, but that's no must, obviousely.
Importent: He or she sould really like sharing a flat with another person, be employed or maby a language student and more or less the age of Protected content .
I know, right now there are plenty of desperate homeless students in Munich, but that's not what I'm looking for, sorry guys.
Well, to everyone:
Please pardon my English!!! I have forgotten so much......But reading and understanding English is no problem. If you prefere writing in Italian or Portuguese you are welcome. (Se você preferir escrever em português, tambem não tem problema nenhum.) Vielleicht möchtest du aber auch lieber Deutsch üben ..... ;-)
You can contact me by e-mail, writing to:
Protected content
Looking forward to hearing from you
Ella from Munich