Seeking chinese native speakers (Munich)
Dear all, in Journal International we are currently looking for Chinese, native speakers for a position as Part-time Editor to join the Protected content team at our headquarters in Munich, Germany. This is an opportunity to join a small, ambitious and award-winning team and to broaden your publishing experience. The role provides an outstanding opportunity to work on a new portfolio of lifestyle and travel channels for a world-renowned brand. The portfolio comprises various print and online channels and will be produced internationally and in multiple language versions.
The role is suitable for a highly ambitious candidate eager to break into publishing and gain invaluable experience on a major project.
The Part-time Editor will:
– have the opportunity to write and edit content;
– assist in researching and fact-checking print and online articles;
– carry out other duties in consultation with management as required;
– be available to start soon.
– strong writing and grammar skills in your native language;
– very good communication skills in English;
– outstanding organisational skills (time-management & multitasking);
– a passion for media, both print and digital;
– full computer literacy (MS Office, potentially Adobe InDesign).
- a willingness and eagerness to learn;
- a calm head under pressure;
- a positive attitude;
- boundless imagination;
- a sense of humour.
Please send your CV (with photo) in English by email to: Protected content