Join now

Seeking for HR internship (Munich)

Views

Hello all,

My name is Amélia and I am 20 years old.

I am currently living in Munich but will go back in September in Nice (France) to integrate my 4th year (Master level) in IPAG Business School (Human Resources specialization). Protected content

I am looking for an internship position in Human Resources in Munich for a duration of 4 to 6 months, starting February Protected content .

In the past I have done different internships in the International Business and Marketing fields.

I am doing an internship IntraWorlds GmbH untill september in the International Marketing department.
My tasks are to seeks for potential customers and markets in Europe (UK, Spain, France, Italy). I have carried some market researches about it (competitors, market entry, positionning...). I am also in charge of the Spanish and French website (translations, news updating, Search Engine Optimisation...).
I am also assisting the Spanish Country Manager in remote with the daily tasks (replying to business opportunities, seeking for potential customers, promotion materials, etc...).

My other internship Protected content in marketing and communication in a Services company (Bel'age). My job was to do a market research about launching a loyalty-card, but also to create this card (design, seek for partnerships with companies, company's brochures etc...).

My other internship Protected content in Vodafone as a saleswoman. I was in charge of warmly welcoming the customers, sales, stock management and promotion in the shop.

In all cases I had to work in group but also alone, and this is also usual in my Business School where we have 2 to 3 groups assignments to do each weak.

I am someone used to quickly adapt to new environments (speak French, Spanish, English fluently) and very commited to my job. I try to do my best for the company and I am a friendly person who would like to contribute to a company's HR programm development.

I may thank you in advance for any answer and wish you a pleasant day.

Regards,

Amelia

PS: if you need any further information, please do not hesitate in asking.

Munich Forum