Join now

Sr SysAdmin & Network Engineer searching for work (Munich)

Thank you for reading! I am looking for the next step in my career, in Munich. I have nearly 15 years' experience as a Systems Administrator and Network Engineer. I work with Windows, Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Hyper-V, Azure, PowerShell, Office 365, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Juniper, etc. I am very familiar with Cloud services, shared services, managed services, etc. I have worked in small environments of 1 server with 2 users to very large environments of about Protected content and 20k users.

I am an American citizen, currently in the US, but ready and willing to take my family to Munich at a moment's notice. I've been looking for work in Munich for some time now, and I'm very eager to start the next phase of my life in Munich. I speak native English, very good French & Spanish & Japanese, conversational German & Danish, a bit of Tagalog & Arabic & ASL. Also, I have lived in Japan (3 years) and United Arab Emirates (3 years), in addition to having traveled to over 20 countries on three continents.

If you are interested or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me here or through Protected content

I hope to hear from you very soon!!