Florida Virtual School is currently seeking applications for general consideration for certified tutor-based positions.
The Full-Time Tutor – ESL Brazil provides an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and psychological growth. The Full-Time Tutor – ESL Brazil organizes and implements an instructional program that will result in students achieving academic success in accordance with FLVS standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Valid Professional Teaching Certificate OR valid Temporary Certificate in any state in the United
• ESOL Endorsements, preferred
• Bilingual in English & Portuguese
• One year successful teaching experience within subject area OR successful completion of an FLVS instructional internship program OR current enrollment in an approved EPI or MAT program
• Three years’ teaching experience, preferred
Now’s your chance to truly make a difference! Visit Protected content to submit your online application today.
Imagine a world where your ability to teach isn’t ruled by a bell schedule. Where you can add your own creative flair to an innovative and engaging curriculum, without being bogged down by tedious lesson plans. Where you have access to an abundance of professional development opportunities, career growth and progression and plenty of mentor support. An Instructional position with FLVS lets you follow your passion to make a difference with a student, in your community and in your career.
Join more than Protected content who are transforming education worldwide one student at a time. Our team develops, delivers and supports K-12th grade eLearning solutions to students all over Florida, the U.S., and the world. FLVS was founded in Protected content the country’s first state-wide, Internet-based public high school and continues to be a nationally recognized eLearning model and recipient of numerous awards.