Join now

German Speaking Customer Liaison Representative (Reading)

Hi All,

I'm looking for a fluent German speaking Customer Liaison Representative.

My company is managing a significant online software declaration campaign on behalf of an international IT trade body and their key members, such as Microsoft, Adobe and Autodesk. This involves inviting large numbers of companies to complete an online software declaration questionnaire. The campaign covers several thousand companies in each region of a country over a period of time – typically a major city and suburbs every quarter.

We are looking for a customer facing individual to handle these questionnaire responses and related incoming queries. This is specifically for customers based in Germany at this time. The role is focussed on these tasks:
a) Handle incoming queries (via telephone and email) from customers who are invited to complete the software declaration questionnaire but are unclear or concerned about the scope;
b) Review and respond to every software licensing declaration submitted by customers;
c) Work with every customer to complete their questionnaire. This means verifying the declared software usage agrees with our compliance criteria – essentially agrees with software vendor records and compliance rules.

The work involves utilising several sources of data such as:- license sales data from certain software vendors, records in our CRM system, 3rd party organisation data (e.g. from Dun & Bradstreet ivia Hoovers), and our own portal – i.e. online questionnaire. Most of our team deal with Partners and Customers from varying industries so they must have an excellent and diplomatic customer facing manner.

The role is based in Reading and renumeration is £14 to £18 ph as a contractor (may lead to full time position) depending on experience. If you or someone you know is interested in this position please message me for details.

I am not a recruitment agency and am not looking for an agency to act on our behalf.

Many thanks for reading and apologies if this is not the done thing on this site :)