Trier 3 Support Expert - Reading, UK
Tier 3 Experts are the most skilled and technically competent members of the companie’s Customer Support team. Tier 3 Experts provide system and application technical support, including the companie’s growing open platform and SDK’s, while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
At the company, we’re inspired by working together energetically, providing outstanding service to our customers, and getting involved in our local communities as part of living the mission we share to create lasting, meaningful connections that go well beyond mere interactions. We believe that meaningful connections enable a deeper level of trust and appreciation among all of us at the company, and these connections empower us to execute quickly and achieve truly outstanding results. We also strive to ensure that our products help customers create meaningful connections with their own customers, creating lifetime value for their businesses, and for ours.
We view our global workplace as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and our commitment to helping others.
What you will own?
• Responsible for managing assigned cases to meet service levels.
• Responsible for customer interactions/communications, while being the support liaison between customer, Product Management, R&D, and Business units.
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert for assigned technical areas, building the knowledge in support, troubleshooting tools and methods, promoting issues\bugs with R&D, etc.
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills (e.g., case notes, bug reports, knowledge base articles, etc.).
• Mentor and educate 2nd tier personnel in order to reduce the number of technical escalations.
• This position might require traveling, overtime, and on call duty 24/7.
What You Need For Success?
• 2+ years experience in customer facing Tier 3 support or 4+ years experience in Tier 2 support.
• Protected content experience with relevant technologies that could include the following:
o Big Data and SQLOracle Databases.
o Network and protocols.
o SAASCloud Infrastructure.
o Troubleshooting Java code (advantage).
o Mobile devices troubleshooting (advantage).
o Open Platform – API/SDK (advantage)
• Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal as well as written).
• Ability to comply with tight deadlines.
• Academic degree in Computer Science/Information Systems (advantage).
• Experience in a multinational organization (advantage).
• Ability to travel abroad.
The client is a global B to B online messaging giant with offices across the globe. Their technical support and customer success teams are based in Reading.
In addition to joining a company coined by creativity, fun, and enthusiastic culture with freedom to own ideas.
Some of our benefits include:
Above average salary
Flexible working hours
Extended off-days entitlements
A people centered leadership with a great focus on freedom and responsibility
Remote working possibilities
A fully-fledged, top of the range, tech tool-kit (Enterprise GitHub and others)
A fair performance related bonus
Modern work station including Apple tools or equivalent plus more
A playful, but quiet open office atmosphere in the city centre
Peer to peer knowledge sharing development opportunities with our TelAviv counterparts
Career growth possibilities in various areas
Interesting surprises on a regular basis and other people programmes in the making
Of course, we do have the usual free fruit, soda and coffee (and team bonding events), but we give a great deal of importance in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage it and take it seriously.