About the Job
Panovus is a growing marketing agency that offers a new approach to solving complex marketing challenges using a mix of branding & creative, demand generation, data & insight and programme management. We help our clients to create, renew, and communicate their brand through an integrated approach to marketing communications.
To provide a marketing resource on Panovus’ customer projects, providing qualified leads and develop opportunities on behalf of tier 1 clients.
· Protected content existing and prospective clients.
· Protected content and web based research.
· Protected content strong business relationship with your clients.
· Protected content generation by marketing our client’s products.
· Protected content to key decision makers about their IT and business needs.
· Protected content .
· Protected content be articulate with excellent spoken and written English.
· Protected content high levels of integrity, professionalism and credibility.
· Protected content personal management skills with the capability to prioritise work and maintaining the highest levels of accuracy in all work produced.
· Protected content and MS Office skills (particularly in Excel but also Word, Email and Web Research)
· Protected content of IT / Willingness and the ability to learn quickly.
· Protected content European language skills are desirable but not essential.
You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), well organised with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage workload.
If you are looking for a challenging career, to make a move and make a difference within a growing agency, and join us on our journey, please send a covering letter along with your CV