U.S. Immigration Law Workshop (San Francisco)
Please join us for this event to learn more about visa options for foreigners to legally live and work in the U.S.
Date: October, 20, Protected content
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Address: Wework SOMA, Protected content Street, San Francisco, CA Protected content
During this event, Attorney Dr. Marc Santamaria will talk about visa types that foreigners can apply to legally work and live in the U.S.
- EB-3 Visa for unskilled workers
- H1-B Visa for specialty workers
- E-2 Visa for treaty investors
- L1-A Visa for intracompany transferee executive or manager
- EB-5 Visa for Immigrant Investors
- O1-A Visa for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
The event is FREE but please register here Protected content