Join now

Agent Free Properties (Direct to Landlord) (Shanghai)

Hi,

My ex-landlord is trying to find some tenants to fill his properties. He is a property developer and has several places in and around central Shanghai.

Benefits:
English speaking/Chinese speaking landlord
No need to pay agent fee of 35%, so for a house which cost 10, Protected content Protected content to agent
He will set up a contract and help manage property directly with you
He develops properties and most properties are either refurbished or in good conditions

Ive rented from him before - the property was newly renovated and when we have requested things in the past - he has been very responsive to our request. so a very trust worthy landlord in my own experience.

List of properties (all with pictures on request)
1) XinZha Road 3bed 2 bath 2 living room 14,000 rmb
2) Tongi Garden Compound - Kanding Road Protected content 45sqm Protected content
3) Shannxi Road - (shared apartment Protected content
4) Shannxi north road - 3bed 2 bath Protected content
5) Anyuan road - Kwaloon garden compound (shared property Protected content
6) ChangShou Road 1 bed 45 sqm - Protected content
7) Kanding Road 1 bed 35sqm Protected content

By putting you in touch saves you time and money, I also have my current landlady who have several properties and have asked me to ask around too. For them they dont want to pay high agency fee too and prefer to get people directly.

If you know anyone who need a property, interested in any if the properties listed above and want to avoid paying agency fee then they can contact me on Protected content you can message me on internations and I will try and send over more information about the property of interest.

Lin

Shanghai Forum