Join now

Exclusive Manchester, UK Property event. (Shanghai)

Good day, all.

We (Atlas Blue Property) are about to exclusively launch our latest project on May 30th following the phenomenal success of our last development, Axis Towers in Manchester, UK.

Oxygen Towers is a Protected content development by Property Alliance Group, Manchester’s largest developer with over 25 years experience. Oxygen will the landmark building of the new Piccadilly HS2 regeneration Zone in Manchester City Centre, taking advantage of the immense investment going into the area. When HS2 completes, residents will be able to enjoy an easy commute to London Euston, door to door, within 70 minutes as well as benefitting from having a prime city centre location, just 10 minute walk to all important locations in central Manchester.

Key Highlights:

• Premier project in Manchester comprising the tallest pure residential building in the entire City
• Highest Specification in Manchester, to include roof-top gardens, pool, gym, conference rooms, cinema
• No. 1 Developer in the City of Manchester
• 2 minute walk to Piccadilly Station (HS2)
• Anchor residential building for the HS2 regeneration project
• Up to 70% financing available for non residents
• Starting from £130,000

I am hoping to meet people who may want to look at purchasing property in the UK, or work with us as distribution partners on the upcoming project in the future

I'm keen to arrange a meeting prior to the event to formally introduce ourselves and the project, and would request anyone who is interested to contact me via the following:
M: Protected content
E: nate. Protected content

Nate Dudhill