Join now

Looking for a roommate for my Jing'an area apt. (Shanghai)

Available: Sept. 10th
Rent: Protected content + your portion of utilities and internet

I’m looking for a roommate for my two-bedroom apartment in the Jing’an area. The apartment is in the Sanhe Garden complex on Yanping Lu, near Wuding Lu, conveniently located near several cafes, bars, shops, and a supermarket. It’s a Protected content walk to the Jing’an Temple subway station (lines 2 and 7).

I teach at a university and live on campus during the week, so you would have the place to yourself 5 days/week, except possibly during my school holidays, when I may be around. You would have the master bedroom, which has an attached bathroom, with shower and tub, and common areas include a living room, dining room, and kitchen. The apartment is furnished and has spacious rooms. Protected content

I’m an Asian American who has been living in Shanghai for the last year; I’m laid-back and easy to get along with. My idea roommate is someone who is also easy to get along with, will help keep shared areas tidy, doesn’t smoke indoors, and wouldn’t mind having a cat around during holidays (normally, I keep my cat in my university apartment, but I may bring him over during my winter holiday!). I would also prefer someone who plans on staying for a year. If you’re interested in becoming my roommate, please email me at Protected content .

Shanghai Forum