Join now

Master bedroom next to Line 1 Xinzha station (Shanghai)

My roommate left to work in London hence I have master bedroom available in this awesome apartment! I can send more pictures if you are interested.
-------------------------------------- Protected content
The location:
The location of this apartment is perfect: It is just 2 mins walk from Xinzha rd (新闸路) station on line 1!! You can also walk to People Square Station (line 1,2 & 8) in 10 mins!

The apt is in a very safe and beautiful compound with safety all the time. There is a very nice garden inside. There are lots of restaurants, food stands, and convenient stores nearby. The location is downtown downtown.

The interior:
The apartment has 3 bedrooms (2 big ones and one small one), 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen & living room. The 2 big bedrooms equipped with king-sized beds, big wardrobes. It is very new and spacious Protected content !

The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need for making meals: fridge, microwave, oven, dishes, pans...etc.

Your room:
You will have the master bedroom with your private bathroom built inside your bedroom. The room is facing South and gets a lot of sunshine - very bright! The closet is huge with a lot of storage space. There is a TV on the wall in your room, so that you can comfortably watch TV in bed:) Your room is very far (10m) from mine, so it will feel like having the apt all to yourself.

I prefer to keep the 3rd bedroom empty for friends or family's visit.

The rent:
The rent is Protected content per month, excluding the utilities (water, electricity and gas) & A-Yi.
The A-Yi comes twice a month hence the apt is clean all the time. The utilities & A-Yi were about Protected content per month/person.

About me:
I grew up in China and spent 7 years in the US for study and work. I moved back to shanghai in Protected content work for a management consulting firm. I am very easy-going and open-minded!

I prefer a rental period for at least 6 months. You can move in at anytime. There is NO agency fee.

Shanghai Forum